Saturday, July 24, 2010

Naps, Mishaps and Product Caps - KCCM Natural Hair Meet-Up!

Myself and JenellyBean, The Hostess with the Mostess!

Last night I had the pleasure of mingling with some of the hottest naturalistas in NYC! Our hostess had the most adorable icebreaker that helped us get to know each other and our hair status and practices. We chatted about hair, life, careers, hair, music...and did I mention hair? :-)


There were lots of different hair styles in the building - and no two were alike!

As you can see,  a great time was had by all. Seeing all of these beautiful naturalistas was so inspiring! I am already calculating what my next style is! Of course when I try it, I'll blog it! So stay tuned.

Click here for more pics from the Natural Hair Meet-Up

And check out the fabulous blogs of my natural sisters that attended the event:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment